Re: How to use udftools to make up a DVD with DVD-Video format

> of course, mkisofs allows to be used together with cdrecord in a pipe....

Instead of giving an RTFM, perhaps you should read and understand the
question. Streaming the output of mkisofs into cdrecord isn't the point,
the point is streaming the video data from some source into mkisofs.
Andy answered how it could be done.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.