Re: Why burnfree is off by default?

Bill Davidsen wrote:
> ROBERTOJIMENOCA@terra.es wrote:
> >Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >>>
> >>Give me a single reason why I should add a patch that break things.
> >
> >What would it break?
> >
> >Please let me know, so I can make a patch that works flawlessly.
> >
> *Don't!* Instead write your own burning software from scratch and start
> your own mailing list where you can whine without having us listen to

it. Set you options any way you want, use non-standard sectors size, do
> error correction in software, any stupid thing except whine about
> something you get for free and which has an option to do what you want
> if you would read frigging manual!

No, that's stupid. Jörg already did some of these things. Asshole.

I'll write the patch and submit it to the distribution packagers. At
least these people know what are they doing and who their users are.

> You won't make a patch, you can't even configure your mailer.

Tell me how to configure correctly this shitty JavaMail webmail and I'll
do it.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, R�pido, Fiable.