Re: Can't read multisession DVD

> I just burnt a multisession DVD but can't see the second session
> (first is OK). I used growisofs with the +Z/+M flags to make the DVD.
> The burner is DVD+RW. The burn was probably successful since I can
> see both sessions on Windows using the CDRoller utility.
> But under Linux only one session is visible???

Hm, with iso9660 and CDs I would have expected to see the last session
only, if it hasn't been correctly created. Did you include a correct toc
on session 2? Investigate whether the mount -osession=N with N=0,1,...
option for the iso9660 filesystem gives you what you want.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.