Re: Unidentified subject!

Rob Bogus <rob23@tmr.com> wrote:

> Okay, I'll put them on a web site and send them off to a few vendors who
> have their own version anyway. That way you won't have to worry about
> losing it. It looks as if using a trailing dot will be more natural:
> Ex:
>   /usr/local/src/. /opt/tmr/. /home myron/.
> instead of haveing to write graft-points:
>   /usr/local/src=/usr/local/src /opt/tmr=/opt/tmr /home /home
> myron=/home myron
> since I doubt anyone writes that way, and backing up directories using
> the original names is useful.

What you try to propose is nothing that could be accepted for the official
mkisofs. The more you write on it the less benefits I see.

/usr/local/src/.

does not help at all as mkisofs could not know how much of the original
path should be visible on the CD.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling