Re: Adding cddb to toc/data with cdrdao ?

Gregoire Favre <Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 08:28:20PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
> > Why do you use cdrdao?
>
> Because it works ALL the time...
>
> > No problem with cdda2wav....
>
> Yes, it also works all the time, but 10% of the
> cdrecord -v dev=... -useinfo *.wav faills and I have to disable the
> -useinfo in order to make it works... and I dislike things that don't
> work all the time...

You are reporting just the contrary to what I constantly read.
cdrdao has problems with many CDs (in special when there is no
pregap).

I did not see a single failure report for cdrecord.

> Just for the info, what would be the way after i did a
> cdda2wav -v255 -D 0,2,0 -B to fetch then the cddb for the files ?
>
> And then how to write it ?

Check for the option that reads the *.info files only

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling