Re: problems with growisoft

On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 15:21, Paolo Nason wrote:
> Following Andy suggestion I looked for an offending file;
> running mkisofs with the debugger I found it.
> mkisofs hangs in the routine check_rr_dates, when is processing
> that file.
>
> It was a nautilus file with a very long name.

Sorry for not replying earlier, I have been off the net for
a while due to moving into a new home.

I investigated a similar problem (infinite loop RR reading
code) in in mkisofs 2.01a23 and Joerg included the fix in
2.01a24. You might want to check whether your version of
the mkisofs sources contains that fix (or simply try it
with the official mkisofs source).

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly