Re: cdrecord fails with SCSI burner

> 			IF THIS IS STILL
> 			an illegal Email address and there is

Yaaawnn....

> This is not cdrecord but aillegal and defective hack from SuSE :-(

Man you're predictable... it's starting to be funny.
Guess what: that's why I tried your version next.

> >Warning: Open by 'devname' is unintentional and not supported.
>
> READ the man page and use cdrecord the RIGHT way (as documented in the man
> page...).

Well, I guess instead of posting the same reurgitations yet again, you
should have kept reading - because then you'd have seen that it dies
with dev=0,5,0 too.

Having a bad day?

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.