Re: cdrecord problems with TDK 440n DVD+/-rw

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> >From: Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
>
> >Dan wrote:

> >> Here's a ps -A and lsof of when I kill as much as I can and still have
> >> the problem:
> >>
> >>   PID TTY          TIME CMD
> >>     1 ?        00:00:02 init
> >>     2 ?        00:00:01 migration/0
> >>     3 ?        00:00:00 ksoftirqd/0
>
> I do not rember to have ever get information from you that would make the above
> information useful.

The original discussion suggested that another process might be accessing
the drive. I suggested using lsof to see if there was such a process. I
didn't add or delete you from the original list of recipients as it came
to me.

--
Bill Davidsen @ TMR Associates . inc