Re: remove the pointless delay

>From: Volker Kuhlmann <hidden@paradise.net.nz>

>Me too. The delay is good some of the time, simply annoying at other
>times.

>>         Unless it has been removed, there should be an option for
>>         "gracetimer".
>>         Read the docs..

>Not a good answer. Using gracetime=0 still enforces a minimum of two
>seconds. The docs don't mention this fact (is that a bug by omission?).
>Any chance of a change Jörg? When I say 0, then generally I mean 0, not
>2.

It is definitely not the first time that I answer this question:

-	The crive needs far more than 2 seconds to initialze.

-	2 seconds is far less than 1% of the total time.

-	If the time is reduced, cdrecord will no longer work
	properly with respect to all supported funtionality.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling