Re: Questions about cdrtools-2.01a33

me > >  cdrecord: Future versions of cdrecord may have different drive dependent defaults.
Joerg > RTFM

I tried the new version, noticed the warnings, tried to learn
on myself from the man pages and in the web, failed to find my answers,
and then i asked. Politely enough, i thought.

Joerg, your reply does not help me at all. I am in doubt it will help anybody
else who looks into the archives of this mailing list. (Besides those who
already know everything and are here only for a good laugh. Be invited, guys.)

So, please, if anybody would point me to the spots in TFM where i could R,
then i would be thankful. I would also be interested to learn about
other people's opinions about what those texts might want to tell us.

What interests me most :
Will future default modes still allow piping of data into cdrecord ?
What HZ value out of {100,1000} is preferable (if one is not willing
to put in question the operating system itself) ?

> If you find bugs, send a report to the right people -> SuSe + Linus Torvalds.
> I did 2 years ago....

Joerg, if they do not react on you - do you think they'll react on me ?