Re: DVD+RW-Booktype and BTC 1008 Drive

First of all I want to say that BTC support was released practically
untested, as the user who provided the information about BTC extension
never replied to the request to verify the suggested code.

Hmm, I never received any request... the last email I received from
you was this one:
http://lists.debian.org/cdwrite/2004/cdwrite-200404/msg00005.html

I've sent you one off-list with download instructions. But never mind...

In any case, I haven't had a chance to try to set a DVD+R disc to
DVD-ROM book type, but changing the book type of DVD+RW and DVD-RW
discs works fine, after correcting a minor typo:

As you might have noticed another user can't even to btc()... Is there any data on which firmwares support this? A.