Re: Problem using a TEAC DV-W22E with dvd+rw-tools/cdrecord-prodvd/dvdrtools.

>From: Andy Polyakov <appro@fy.chalmers.se>

>> If you did know about the bug before I did, I may well critisize you:
>>
>> Why didn't you send a bug report

>I'm ready to accept criticism as soon as somebody can point out what was
>it in the referred post, which discredits it as as a bug report? Note
>that pointer to the referred report was posted on this list the same
>day, along with dvd+rw-tools 5.15.x announcement. A.

Well, it did take only about a week after I did report the bug.

I don't know how you did report.

I did read the CAM standard and pointed out that CAM requires auto sense to
work.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling