Re: growisofs minus_rw_quickgrow question

>     This is all worked, but it won?t work. Exactly because what you said, I
> need to generate the superblock and directory structure, but this have to be
> based on what I have been recorded on the DVD. Those are the parts I need
> help. Does anyone can tell me how to generate directory structure on DVD
> based on what have been recorded?

You have to take some words more literally. In particular "you have to
... generate superblock and directory structure" rather means "*you*
have to write a program, which would generate superblock and directory
structure for you," than "you can do it with program X." The question
might have been what does it take to write such a program. Well, it
takes knowledge of UDF, programming skills and an effort. A.