growisofs minus_rw_quickgrow question

Hello,

I was trying to write arbitrary files to DVD-RW using growisofs. When I use dumpsomething | growisofs -use-the-force-luke=seek:N -Z /dev/dvd=/dev/fd/0, the DVD can not be play back. I think it was because the media wasn't closed, but I don't know how to set "quickgrown=1" to active "Close session" cmd in minus_rw_finalize. So, I checked the minus_rw_quickgrow function, and get confused. Can Andy or anyone please explain how can type ==2 be true when format was not initialized?

type = format[4+4]&3

   If I just add quickgrown=1, what will happen?

Thanks, Chen

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? download MSN Toolbar now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/