Re: writing speed issue with dvd+rw-tools

Joerg Schilling wrote:
From: Jon Wilson <jon@phuq.co.uk>

I can see that this *might* help determine whether the drive or the software is at fault.

But the "free" version of cdrecord-ProDVD only burns 1G of data

WRONG

No need to shout, Joerg.

If I want to burn more than 1G, I have to get a time limted, usage restricted key from you. It's your right to license it like this. But I have given you no indication whether my use will comply with these restrictions, so you are wrong to assume that I am able to do so (or that I am happy to do so, but that's a seperate issue).

(according to the docs) which is less than I need to burn. Also, I spend far a painfully large amount of my work time doing product support for closed source projects. Respectfully, I don't see why I should spend my free time doing support & testing for yours, as I will learn nothing, get paid nothing and have no guarantee anyone but you will benefit. So I'll stick with dvd+rw-tools if that's OK.

Looks like you like to stay uninformed. Why then do you write to this
mailing list?

Why do you feel have to be rude to me, instead of shutting the fuck up?

Jon