Re: cd duplicate problem

iam using Redhat 9. cdrecord 2 has came along with
that cd. i dont think it is duplicate one.
cdrecord -v dev=0,1,0 speed=24 -isosize /dev/scd0
i tried this command it is somtimes hanging.
sometimes says :
Error trying to open /dev/scd0 exclusively ...
iam sure no process has opened /dev/scd0.
even dd if=/dev/scd0 of=cd_image does all copy atlast
says input/outpout Error.
                                   -manu.

--- Joerg Schilling <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
wrote: > >From: =?iso-8859-1?q?manu=20aradhya?=

http://www.fokus.fhg.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/problems.html

> Jörg
>
> --
>  EMail:joerg@schily.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de (home) Jörg