Re: plextor px-708uf: cannot get disk type

> this was a modified version of cdrecord (or at least not clear
> enough as far as Jörg's concerned) which according to Jörg violates
> section 2a of the GPL. Hence his calling it illegal.

Yeah, and as far as I am concerned, I'll just ignore Jörg's output on
that topic. He seems to be the only one having a problem anyway.

> was then suspended for a while, and Andy Polyakov made dvd+rw-tools
> (growisofs) which is mainly meant for DVD+ drives,

Was initially only for DVD+, now works equally well for DVD+ and DVD-.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.