Re: wave file size -pad option doesn't work.

> Works for me, although I put the -pad before the --audio. Don't know if
> that's a clue or not

Ah yes, good clue, man cdrecord says -pad affects the following
track(s) until -nopad is used. I can sympathise with Jörg not answering
questions which are answered in the man page. (Though my sympathy
doesn't extend to not taking up patches which are contributed to fix
the mess in the man page.)

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.