Re: Re: cdrecord-ProDVD and Liteon DVDRW LDW-451S?

Hello

Would it be possible to get an updated binary for
SCO Openserver 5.0.5/6/7 with the LiteOn 451S work
around. I have a 451S and a 411S that I would like
to use for DVD archiving. I reported the problem to
LiteOn and they said they didn't support Linux/UNIX
even though it is a firmware problem they didn't seem
to care. I have successfully compiled cdrtools current
Alpha with success on the 5.0.5 development system. However
On the 5.0.7 development system it doesn't compile as-is.
I haven't had a chance to figure out what library it isn't
finding yet.

Also how do I contact and get information about clients
that have commercial use?

Thank You

Paul McNary
pmcnary@cameron.net