i got the solution :blanking last few tracks

hi all , i dint know how to blank last few tracks.i
tried with blank=session option for cdrecord.which
will delete the last track written.if we run more
times it will go on deleting previous sessions.this
looks enough for me.(but i just want to know how to
delete particular track by using blank=track for
cdrecord.)thanx.
                                   -manu
Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
hi all i am new to this list. i want to blank a few
last written tracks from the CDRW. thir is
blank=track  option is thir for cdrecord. if i have 5
tracks of  data on cd-rewritable, i want to blank last
3 tracks  can anybody tell me how can i. iam using
Redhatlinux 9 on p4.

                                        -manu.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com

--- End Message ---