Re: cdrecord-ProDVD and Liteon DVDRW LDW-451S?

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 05:37:02PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> If you like this to be fixed, request a a bugfix for the firmware of the
> drive from the manufacturer.

I tried reporting this, as Liteon actually has a problem report form on
their website. Unfortunately it didn't work. I only understood the word
'Microsoft' from the error message, since my Chinese isn't very good.

Anyway, in case I can actually report this problem at some  point,
can you provide a technical explanation of what actually is wrong?
Something along the lines "According to standard _______ chapter _____
a DVD writer must report it's capabilities as follows: _________ ..."