dvd+rw-tools open issues, updated dvd+rw-mediainfo

As you might have noticed there were few reports about growisofs 5.16
failing to start DVD-R recording with "COMMAND SEQUENCE ERROR" message
in some units. The problem seems to be intermittent, i.e. growisofs
fails only sometimes, and seems to disappear upon reboot. As I fail to
reproduce it, I have to turn to those who suffer from this problem and
ask to download replacement
http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/tools/dvd+rw-mediainfo.cpp.
The moment problem shows up recall what was last thing you did with the
unit and collect and post 'dvd+rw-mediainfo /dev/dvd verbose' output
right after the failure.

There will be new speed control velocity code appearing in upcoming
5.17, most notably addressing NEC units and NEC derivatives. For this
reason I'd like to collect new(!see the above link!) dvd+rw-mediainfo
outputs from NEC, SONY, Plextor and Lite-on, optionally BTC and Optorite
units with high-speed (faster than 1x) DVD-R media in. In order to
minimize amount of posts check this thread prior posting your output,
someone might have submitted output already. A lot of thanks in advance.
A.