Re: Re: Re: dvd+rw tools wont burn my DVD-R(W) discs

Andy said that "media write" values are missing from the media report. I dont
get them on any of my discs. Assuming that you have a NEC-1300 could you
check if your media returns write speed values? Im currious to know if this
is my drive/media/something other acting up.

>You could comment out the exit() command below the error message
>(growisofs_mmc.cpp:1057 in v5.16) as a temporary workaround.
I'll give it a try.

Have a good one!
	/bonso