Re: mkisofs udf help!

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >From: Carsten Neumann <deltor@snafu.de>
>
> >> Just read the OSTA UDF documents.
>
> >It is not helpful to post such comments without an appropriate link.
>
> You mean that you cannot expect peopel to type in www.osta.org or
> type in "osta" at google?
>
> Jörg

This is exactly the kind of answer I did expect from you:

1) Posted directly to me (not only to the list)
2) Containing at least one unknown word: "peopel"
3) Having the imputation "what I mean"

Jörg, I just just googled around (wasted my time) for some hours
by searching for motion detectors and other stuff.
Usually with a very poor hitrate.
I don't know who or what "osta" is and if he/she/it has a domain.

If you know the URI (or in your case at least the domain name)
why didn't you tell.

It's always the same what you tell:
"RTFM" or "read the docs" or "it's caused by other people".

	Carsten