Note that we are close before publishing release 2.01 final. Please test for
problems that might make the cdrtools unusable. Cdrtools-2.01a36 is the most
probable release canditate for 2.01-final.
- libscgily/stdio/io.h renamed to schilyio.h to avoid conflitcs with
Libparanoia (Ported by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty email@example.com):
- Try to use page aligned transfer buffers if possible.
- Avoid buffer size problems wit non page aligned transfers on FreeBSD.
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Be a bit more careful with the evaluation of the DMA speed test.
Cdrecord before did allow to write at 1/2 of the DMA speed and now
allows 4/5 of the DMA speed. This still may cause buffer underruns
but the speed test has been introduced not long enough before 2.01-final
to have settled experiences.
Cdda2wav (By Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- Trying to handle interface setup more carefully if SCSI Generic is not
Mkisofs (By Jörg Schilling and James Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org):
- man page enhanced to make clear that the options
-no-split-symlink-fields & -no-split-symlink-components
are most likely not neded as they have been introduced by Eric Youngdale
when serious bugs have been in mkisofs.
- Changelog updated
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volouteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
CYGWIN NT-4.0 NOTES:
To compile on Cygwin32, get Cygwin and install it.
For more information read README.win32
The files are located on:
NOTE: These tar archives are 100% POSIX compatible. GNU tar may get some
minor trouble. If you like a 100% POSIX compliant tar, get star from
WARNING: Do not use 'winzip' to extract the tar file!
Winzip cannot extract symbolic links correctly.
EMail:email@example.com (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
firstname.lastname@example.org (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
email@example.com (work) chars I am J"org Schilling
URL: http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/usr/schilling ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily