trust in you

Dear Friend,

Following the sudden death of my husband General Sani Abacha the

late former head of state of Nigeria in june (1998), I have been

thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and

hopelessness by the present civilian administration, I have been

subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security

agents in the country.

My son is still under detention arraigned before the federal

high court of Nigeria for an offence he did not commit. As a

widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with

anybody within the country.You must have heard over the media

reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of

money deposited by my husband in different security firms

abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and

disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many outright

blackmail.In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so

far is in the tune of ($700). Million dollars.

And they are not relenting to make me poor for life. I got your

contacts through my personal research, and out of desperation

decided reach you through this medium.I will give you more

information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose

great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security

network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit

the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope

you will not betray my confidence in you. I have deposited the

sum of ($15)million dollars with a security firm abroad whose

name is witheld for now until we open communication.I shall be

grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for

safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son

Mustapha alone, so my son will deal directly with you as

security is up my whole being.I am seriously considering to

settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as soon

as this fund get into your account so
that I can start all over again if only you wish, but if it is

impossible,just
help me in diverting this fund into your account which will

accrue you
(30%) of this fund .

Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction.I will

require your telephone and fax numbers so that we can commence

communication immediately and I will give you a more detailed

picture of things. In case you dont accept please do not let me

out to the security as I am giving you this information in total

trust and confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my

proposal in good faith. Please expedite action.

Kindly send futher correspondence to this Email:

hajiamariam123@netscape.net

yours faithfully,

Hajia Mariam Abacha.
Nuevo Depósito a un mes 6% T.A.E. de ING
http://ingdirect.ozu.es/
Correo enviado desde http://www.ozu.es