Re: HD_BURN

>From: Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>

>I just got a dual-layer DVD burner which includes a feature identified as
>HD_BURN, which claims to be able to put 1.4GB on a CD blank readable in a
>DVD reader (any DVD reader).

>Is that supported by non-Windows software yet?

>Note: I won't be able to install it before the weekend, kindly realize
>that if I could have tried it I would have.

What drive?

Did you buy DVD -DL media?
	If yes, what did you pay?

I am sorry, but I will not pay 15+ Euro per DVD+R-DL medium if the
junk DVD+R command set does not allow me to do simulation burns.

I own a DL drive since march.... if somebody sends me 10+ DL blanks,
I will try me very best to implement DL.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling