Re:jh1642.

Dear Sir,

Based on the information about your country, from my research for investment, I wish to invest in your country under your supervision and care. I am Prince James Obi, the eldest son of His Royal Highness King Ezego Obi who is the Traditional Rulers of Egbema Kingdom in River State, Our tiny oil rich community has Egbema Oil refinery and many Acreage OPL Oil wells which host most oil companies like Shell Petroleum and Development Company, Elf Oil company, Chevron Oil Exploration Inc, Agip Oil and host of others handling oil explorations in our community.

All these oil companies pay Royalties to my father who is the community leader and the Traditional Ruler. Now, my father is very sick in the hospital for over 5 months and as an African King, He is a polygamy with 7 wives and twenty –six children but I am his first son who will take over his throne, if he dies. He is 92 years old now.

He called me while in his sick bed and told me in confidence that he has US$18.5 Million in a secret vault with  a Private Trust Company here . He instructed me to search for a reliable company/individual in your country who can assist  us to receive this US$18.5M and invest it into a good profitable business for the future of our family incase he dies, I should be able to control his throne and handle this joint venture business with you.

He has declared some amount to the communities but this uS$18.5m was confide to me as his secret deposit, which he planned to invest abroad to take care of our family.

Please if you can receive this money and safe keep it for our investment in your country. I would went ahead to move this funds under a special arrangement with the Trust Company  where it is deposited for safekeeping for reassignment and delivery to your country for safekeeping into your bank account.

We have due deliberation with my father we decided to offer you 20% as compensation for your cooperation sincerity to carry out this assignment and to invest our share properly. We will sign memo of understanding when I hear from you. You should know that my community and my other family members do not know about this money apart from you, me and my father it demands a high rate of confidentiality for our success. If you are willing and capable to handle this with me, kindly send your details, name, address, tel, fax, and private mobile to reach you at anytime for info.

I also need to have your company profile, to know the areas of our investment; you can reach me on 234-8033043348 for discussion while you forward other details through this email address; james_obi152@yahoo.com for confidentiality.

Thanking you in anticipation. God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Prince James Obi