Re: Re: OPC error with Plextor PX-712A

Hi,

	I use k3b in SuSE 8.2 and AFAICT it uses growisofs from dvd+rw tools (v
5.19-1) to make DVDs. I downloaded cdrecord 2.00.3 (appeared to be latest
stable) but it fails at some point during compilation and I havent looked at
why yeat (partly because I dont think I can figure out why...).

	To add to the plot I just bought some cheepo plus media, optodisc, and they
appear to work fine. Wierd. If the drive is picky when it comes to media it
ought to fail whenever, right?

Take care!
	/bonso