Be Proactive and call Federal Credit Card Holders

Federal Credit Card Holders CD-Rom; over 136,000 records of contact information
including 60,000 email addresses!

The New 2004 Updated list of IMPAC Credit Card Holders will most likely
be the LAST of it's kind as this info will not be made readily available
by the FEDS next year.

There are rumors circulating in the Government Contracting Community that say
there will be changes in the Freedom of Information Act that will make it
possible for the Federal Government to withhold Federal Credit Card holder data
as confidential and NOT available to the public.
If these rumors turn out to be true, FedMarket will not be able to update
our Credit Card Holder data in 2005. This may be your last chance to
buy our Federal Credit Card Holder CD-Rom.

>>  Sale price: $1000 regularly $1690.

>>  Sale price good until Friday the 4th of June 2004.

To order the Federal Government Credit Card Holder CD-Rom, call 888-661-4094 x8

Federal Credit card holders or "IMPAC Credit Card Holders" make multiple
puchases in the Federal Governments Fiscal First Quarter which is NOW.

Federal credit card holders are government employees who are NOT official
buyers but DO hold government credit cards and the authority to make small
purchases from a single source (up to $2,500 in most cases). Industry analysts
estimate that 800,000 federal credit card holders spend over $18 billion dollars
each year. Wondering how to reach this market? Look no further. . . .

Fedmarket.com offers you access to contact information for over 130,000 of
these credit card holders with the purchase of our CD-Rom. The information is
laboriously derived through individual agency requests.

The data is sold on CD-Rom in a comma-delimited format for easy integration
with your own direct mail database. You may purchase the entire set of data
($1,690), civilian information ($1,090) or DOD information ($890). We do not
offer the right to resell the data, but you may continue to use it over again
for your own marketing program (in contrast to many of our competitors who sell
one-time access only).

Also, in addition to the invaluable Credit Card Data for attacking the
Micro-Purchase market ($2500 = micro-purchase) you'll receive the "Doing
Business with Government eBook," a $490.value.  The eBook written by the
President of FedMarket Richard White, contains 38 years of
government contracting expertise.
The eBook is a phenomenal source of little known "tricks of
the trade" for the Government Contracting World.

To order the Federal Government Credit Card Holder CD-Rom, call 888-661-4094 x8
You may also purchase the product online by clicking the "BUY NOW" link at:

http://www.fedmarket.com/productTour/buyerContacts/credit_card_cd.php

Best Regards,
Sales Team
Federal Marketplace
sales@fedmarket.com
ph: (888) 661-4094 x8 - toll free
fx: (208) 726-5590

Please, Do not use the Reply button to respond to this message.

It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this
message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an
interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities.
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request
and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340
or for immediate removal follow this link:

http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?addEmail=cdwrite@other.debian.org