Persevere and Profit in the Federal Marketplace

Breaking into the federal marketplace is not easy, but once you're in, you're
in. The amount of money spent through federal contracts is staggering. The
government buys everything. Why shouldn't they buy through you?
If you've got the tenacity to do the work, you can and will succeed in this
lucrative and competitive marketplace.

Ideally you should have a mentor, someone who has successfully done it before,
someone to show you the ropes and make the introductions.  If that person doesn't
exist for you, we can be of assistance.

Fedmarket.com has help 1000's of vendors find success in the federal arena.
Our class size is kept small to assure focus on individual attendees businesses
and experiences.  Our speakers have had been successful in government contracting
and will share their experiences and insights.

"Selling to the Government" is a 2 day seminar being held in Bethesda, MD on
May 27 -28 and July 15-16. This seminar will also be held in San Diego, CA on
June 17-18.

Topics Covered:
Basics of Federal Sales
Federal Business Development
GSA Schedules
Selling to the Department of Defense
Selling to the Department of Homeland Security

You will also receive free business develop tools to help you get started.
For more information visit
http://www.fedmarket.com/productTour/seminar/selltoGov.php

To register on-line
https://secure.wrt-oracle.com/ows4/plsql/wrtProductForms.seminarFormDisplay?sem_type=selling

To register by fax, please print and complete the following form
208.726.5590.

To register by mail send to:
Fedmarket.com
P.O. Box 6639
Ketchum, ID 83340

Name: ________________________________________

Title: _______________________________________

Company: _____________________________________

Address:  ____________________________________

City: ________________________________________

State: _______________________________________

Zip: _________________________________________

Phone: _______________________________________

Fax: _________________________________________

Email: _______________________________________

Credit Card #: _______________________________

Expiration Date: _____________________________

Cardholder Name: _____________________________
(please print)

Please check the seminar you would like to attend:

(May 27-28)  _____
(June 17-18)   _____
(July 15-16)   ______

Cost for two day events: $950 per person
($50 discount for each additional person from your company.)

If you have any questions at all, please call or write me.

Regards,

Shelly Gluck
Seminar Coordinator
Fedmarket.com
sgluck@fedmarket.com
(208) 726-5553 X14

Please, Do not use the Reply button to respond to this message.

It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this
message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an
interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities.
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request
and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340
or for immediate removal follow this link:

http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?addEmail=cdwrite@other.debian.org