Re: Problem using a TEAC DV-W22E with dvd+rw-tools/cdrecord-prodvd/dvdrtools.

Julien Gabel wrote:
If you need information about FreeBSD kernel bugs, ask the
FreeBSD kernel team!
You definitely need to replace your kernel with a working one!

Ok, I understand that you are *not* responsible for the FreeBSD part,
but since you said it is a FreeBSD kernel bug and since you provide a
binary version of cdrecord-ProDVD which match the OS version with wich
I get a problem, I just ask what is wrong. Maybe providing the different
information/configuration used to buid this particular program may help
me to found what I misunderstood?

Thanks a lot for your replies,

If you're new to the list, you'll find that Joerg is quite vocal regarding OS's that are not his favorite... Unfortunately, inspite of the fact that you get a binary executable from him, you'll get little else in the way of assistance regarding your current problems without further abuse, although others on the list might prove to be helpful.