From: Lourens Veen <lourens@rainbowdesert.net>
To: "chen zhao" <dinningc@hotmail.com>, appro@fy.chalmers.se
CC: cdwrite@other.debian.org
Subject: Re: growisofs minus_rw_quickgrow question
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:49:28 +0100

On Wed 24 March 2004 23:18, chen zhao wrote:
> Andy,

<snip>
> Can you please explain what happened, thanks in advance, Chen

You create a disk with growISOfs, and then try to mount it as a UDF
filesystem. That's not going to work. growisofs makes ISO9660
filesystems, so you should mount with -t iso9660, not with -t udf.

Lourens
--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp