mkisofs: NR_NAME_HASH too low?

Hi all,

	At my work we needed to burn CD with really large number of
files (~60k) in one directory. After trying out the standard mkisofs
we've found out that names generation step took basically infinite time.

	Profiling mkisofs from cdrtools-2.01a27 package has shown that
find_file_hash function takes too much time. We were able to easily fix
it by substantially enlarging NR_NAME_HASH value (256*128 in place of 128).

	After above change we were able create iso image in ~30 minutes.
No memory consumption side effects were noticed. The machine was
dual Pentium III 800mhz, 512M of RAM.

	Is it worth doing something like this in stock mkisofs
distribution?

Thanks a lot,
	Boris.

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me directly.