cdrtools-2.01a27 ready

NEW features of cdrtools-2.01a27:

All:

-	Workaround for a bug in the C-compiler from SCO-OpenServer. It
	is not very probable that this causes problems with cdecord. The
	function getfp() did not return the correct Frame Pointer when called
	as first funtion in another function as the compiler sdoes set up the
	new stack frame after getfp() has ben called.

-	New function filemopen(char *name, char *omode, mode_t mode) with additional
	mode_t parameter.

-	update recent getargs() version from repository. This has been forgotten.

Libparanoia (Ported by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty xiphmont@mit.edu):

Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt heiko@hexco.de):

Libscg:

-	Trying to add a woraround for the Linux problem with USB where the
	kernel issues a request sense even when there was only a DMA underrun
	and the drive replies as expected with no-sense. Our problem in this
	case is that we needed to ad another workaround because sometimes
	Linux clears the status byte and we did asume a CHECK CONDITION in case
	sense[0] was != 0.

Rscsi:

Cdrecord:

-	Trying to fix a bug introduced lately with the check for specified
	write mode options. As a result, only TAO mode writing did work.

Cdda2wav (By Heiko Eißfeldt heiko@hexco.de):

-	Trying to convert non-ascii characters in user & host names into '_'
	for better cddb compatibility.

Readcd:

Scgcheck:

Mkisofs (By Jörg Schilling and James Pearson j.pearson@ge.ucl.ac.uk):

-	Fixed a bug in the PowerPC CHRP Boot, thanks to
	"Leigh Brown" <leigh@solinno.co.uk>

-	New options -root & -old-root from Patrik Ohly
	This allows mkisofs to be used for "incremental backups" where
	each backup is put into a separate directory tree on the CD.

TODO:
	-	read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
		or RR is present. I am looking for a volouteer for this task!

		Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
		between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
		names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
		untranslated with respect to the original files on the
		master (UNIX) filesystem.

	-	add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.

CYGWIN NT-4.0 NOTES:

To compile on Cygwin32, get Cygwin and install it.
For more information read README.win32

The files are located on:

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha ...

NOTE:	These tar archives are 100% POSIX compatible. GNU tar may get some
	minor trouble. If you like a 100% POSIX compliant tar, get star from
	ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/star/

WARNING: Do not use 'winzip' to extract the tar file!
	Winzip cannot extract symbolic links correctly.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling