NEW features of cdrtools-2.01a27:
- Workaround for a bug in the C-compiler from SCO-OpenServer. It
is not very probable that this causes problems with cdecord. The
function getfp() did not return the correct Frame Pointer when called
as first funtion in another function as the compiler sdoes set up the
new stack frame after getfp() has ben called.
- New function filemopen(char *name, char *omode, mode_t mode) with additional
- update recent getargs() version from repository. This has been forgotten.
Libparanoia (Ported by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty firstname.lastname@example.org):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- Trying to add a woraround for the Linux problem with USB where the
kernel issues a request sense even when there was only a DMA underrun
and the drive replies as expected with no-sense. Our problem in this
case is that we needed to ad another workaround because sometimes
Linux clears the status byte and we did asume a CHECK CONDITION in case
sense was != 0.
- Trying to fix a bug introduced lately with the check for specified
write mode options. As a result, only TAO mode writing did work.
Cdda2wav (By Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Trying to convert non-ascii characters in user & host names into '_'
for better cddb compatibility.
Mkisofs (By Jörg Schilling and James Pearson email@example.com):
- Fixed a bug in the PowerPC CHRP Boot, thanks to
"Leigh Brown" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- New options -root & -old-root from Patrik Ohly
This allows mkisofs to be used for "incremental backups" where
each backup is put into a separate directory tree on the CD.
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volouteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
CYGWIN NT-4.0 NOTES:
To compile on Cygwin32, get Cygwin and install it.
For more information read README.win32
The files are located on:
NOTE: These tar archives are 100% POSIX compatible. GNU tar may get some
minor trouble. If you like a 100% POSIX compliant tar, get star from
WARNING: Do not use 'winzip' to extract the tar file!
Winzip cannot extract symbolic links correctly.
EMail:email@example.com (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
firstname.lastname@example.org (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
email@example.com (work) chars I am J"org Schilling
URL: http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/usr/schilling ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily