CD-Rec... Help.... =)

Hi.
I have the SPARC Station 20 with Solaris 2.5.1. I need install CD
writing program to that SPARC. As a writing device i use TEAC CDW
512SB, and program cdrecord-2.0 for writing. Solaris identifies this
device and even lets read the information from this device. Entering
(Stop+A)the PROM the command "probe-scsi" is answering positively. So,
it means the divice is connected and alive. But there is a problem.
Program cdrecord-2.0 doesn't find this device, though CDROM (TEAC CDW
512SB) is indicated as a supported device. I wonted that the problem
is? And help me if it's possible.

P.S. TEAC CDW 512SB  it is installed as external.
P.S.S. Sorry for my English... =)

--

С уважением,                                          Yours faithfully,
Началник системного отдела                            The chief of a system department