Re: Filenames..

>         I noticed that if I do an "--iso-level 3" in my command line
> (possibly others, but haven't checked.), my filenames get changed to all
> lowercase. (i.e. From "0156901NOBS.vox" to "0156901nobs.vox"). My full

I can't remember whether it's level 2 or level 3, but when I checked a
few years ago, I was very suprised to find that the latest level back
then didn't even allow lowercase filenames. Suckfactor=high.

If you want names to work properly, use rock ridge, or if you find it
sufficent, joliet. This also allows unlimited directory depths.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.