Re: Problems burning DVD+R on Sony DRU-120A

Hi Further to our discussions regarding difficulty writing +R media (only).
I recently decided this was due to a conflict in software, so armed myself with new bits to build a dual boot system, namely a removable drive bay for my IDE hard disk- I have a scsi disk and an IDE. On inspection during the re-config I found that the Ricoh 5125A was actually installed on IDE 1 as a master device. This is contrary to reccomendations in the manual. I changed to IDE2 and ...whoopppeeee... problem gone. Is your DRU-120 on IDE1 as master??