Re: Using readcd to read 3rd party discs

Thanks for the response. But I still have couple of
concerns/questions.

1.isoinfo result and readcd result do not always match. Which one to
  choose. Can readcd just tell the number of sectors without reading
  till end?
2.Assuming I decide to use a value for number of sectors, how do I know
  that I should subtract 2 from it (in case CD was written w/o -dao) or
  not before I use it in "sectors=" ? I do not know how and where the CD
  was written (Linux?, Windows? etc).

I shall really appreciate any help.

Thanks
Ashish