Re: linux kernel error reading end of cd/dvd

On Tue 7 October 2003 00:06, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
> Esteemed gurus,
>
> if anyone is able to shed some more light on this kernel problem
> I'd appreciate it. It's been going on for years.
<snip>

> This state of affairs is not really acceptable. Does anyone know
> what the problem is caused by, and what can/should be done about
> it?

Why are you mailing cdwrite? If it's a kernel bug, you should send a
bug report to linux-kernel I'd say. Posting it here is just going
to get you another "Linus is stupid" remark from Jörg, and probably
not much of a resolution.

Lourens
--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key