Environment variables file for cdrecord-ProDVD ?

Hi JЖrg

The file '/etc/default/cdrecord' may be used to store environment variables that cdrecord will read at runtime. Does cdrecord-ProDVD.exe have such a file? If not may I make a
request that such a file be implemented?

My interest has to do with the private, non-commercial purposes key
variable 'CDR_SECURITY' which is longer than the standard string type of 255 chars
in Cygwin/Windows. There is a "WideString/ANSI_STRING" type > 255 but
the environment variable block of the CreateProcess function implementation in Delphi is not of this type ( TStrings = 255 chars each - trying to concat these from a stringlist is problematic ).

There may be a reasonable way around this but I have not found a good one yet. For now, it requires messy hacks involving batch files separate from the cdrtools front-end. An environment variables file like
'cdrecord' would eliminate the need for this.

Thanks for any consideration to this request,

Bill Mudd