MailKey A List to send to samuel savimbi

Hi.
My email account is protected by the MailKey anti-SPAM system.
This email is to confirm to you that I have added your email address to my MailKey A List of approved senders.
This means you will be able to successfully send email to me from your email address to which this email has been delivered.

PLEASE NOTE - if you have another email account and write to me from that, and your other email account is not also on my A List of approved senders, the email will be bounced back to you.
If you do get a bounced email returned to your other email account, you will be able to resend it to me successfully using a Public MailKey, that way I never lose important email.

To find out more about MailKey's free no-SPAM webmail account, and the free service for locking out SPAM from other email accounts, visit their website at http://www.mailkey.com