It's Official

It is official, with your help, the workgroup released LSB v1.0 on June 29, 2001 with the approval of the FSG board of directors.   I would like to give a special thanks to Stuart Anderson our written spec architect and team leader, and to everyone who contributed.

 http://lists.debian.org/lsb-discuss-0106/msg00015.html

What is next: the IA32 architecture specific spec, test suites & compliance testing, sample implementation, and an expanding scope of the specification required by application programmers.

Thank you all,

George Kraft IV
gk4@austin.ibm.com