Unable to compile aptitude from git

Hello.

I am having a strange error when trying to compile aptitude from git repo:

When I do the ./configure, it ends with this error:
===
checking the return type of boost::make_shared... configure: error: in `/home/berenger/devel/aptitude':
configure: error: unknown
See `config.log' for more details
===

The config.log does not contain any information that I understand being related with that issue, but it is more than 2200 lines long, so I did not really read it entirely.

I guess I miss a dependency, but I have no idea which one. Maybe it could be a boost version error, too. Any idea?

PS: I have not found any list of dependencies for aptitude, so maybe I lack a dependency which causes that error.