Re: Ohloh homepage for APT

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:47:45PM -0800, Jes Slow wrote:
> According to Ohloh <http://www.ohloh.net/p/apt>, the homepage is
> http://www.ohloh.net/p/apt - is this website even used anymore? It looks
> very outdated and unmaintained. Shouldn't it probably be taken offline
> entirely to avoid confusing newcomers?

Thanks for your mail. I wasn't even aware that this page exists.

> I would suggest redirecting the homepage to perhaps
> https://wiki.debian.org/Apt although that page isn't super-helpful and
> doesn't even include a link to the mailing list or its archives which is at
> http://lists.debian.org/deity/.

I update the links to point to the wiki and the mailinglist for now,
this should improve the page a bit. If you are interessted to also
help improving the ohloh page or the apt wiki page, you are very
welcome of course :)

Cheers,
 Michael