Re: KickStarter for Debian packages - crowdfunding development

On 06/13/2013 04:08 PM, David Kalnischkies wrote:
> P.S.: None of your [?] "links" have an URI attached. Could you
> please fix this?

Sorry, and thanks for catching that. I'll fix it in the e-mail I send
out to debian-project. Here are the links:

1. https://www.gittip.com/
2. http://www.linkedin.com/in/manusporny
3. https://payswarm.com/
4. http://manu.sporny.org/2013/browser-payments/
5.
https://hacks.mozilla.org/2013/04/web-payments-with-payswarm-identity-part-1-of-3/
6. https://hacks.mozilla.org/2013/04/payswarm-part-2/
7.
https://hacks.mozilla.org/2013/04/web-payments-with-payswarm-purchasing-part-3-of-3/
8. http://blog.meritora.com/launch/

> P.P.S.: Just reading the subject, I expected a different mail. Like
> a "bug bounty", not "general" donations to a project/package.

I'll try to re-word the subject when sending to debian-project.

But first, responses to your comments.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/