[Thank you] Thank you, Debian!

I was one of those guys who bought the RedHat CD packs at each major
upgrade and used up2date to update my servers.  I switched to Debian after
RedHat decided to go commercial with their RedHat network and left me
without update-able servers.    Caught in a pickle installing a new server
in my data center, I popped in a Debian netiso disk and never looked back.
I still get a sense of simple satisfaction installing packages with apt-
get.  It just works.    Thank you!    Ben

--
This is message was sent to you from http://thanks.debian.net