I'm leaving APT project

Hello Michael, Otavio, Christian, Steve, Daniel, Luca, Julian.

I don't want to say this loudly, but it's the time for me to leave APT
maintenance.

During last ~3 months I have made some efforts to advance APT. With your great
help, I believe my changes made APT a bit better for Lenny. Now, when Lenny
has been just released, I have spent some time to decide what I want to see in
the package manager in Debian, and APT code base doesn't correlate with the
result much. Being completely satisfiable for most users, it's hard for me to
develop.

I've started my own package manager project from scratch. It uses the same
infrastructure, but has the different design. If it reach usable state, I will
propose it for Debian at some future.

I'll remain lurking in IRC and this mailing list.

Thanks to all for work and fun.

Regards,
C++/Perl developer, Debian Maintainer