Security vs. utility

Hello!
I'm a debian user, and I love your packages tools. But I think that
you can't use
the apt two times at the same time it's a problem. I understand that it's a
security mechanism, to avoid the posibility to install some
conflictive packages,
but it's posible that an user want to install a package at the same time that
is making an upgrade of his sistem.

What do you think about code a new security mechanism which was more
user friendly and avoid the conflicts between packages with another
method?

I unknow the more smart method to make it because I'm just a amateur
coder, but I think that it can be a usefull change in the apt
aplication.

P.S: My congratulations for desenvolve the best package management
system that I saw in all my life ;)

With all my support,
  Toni Pizà

--
"Two of the most famous products of Berkley are LSD and Unix. I don't
think that this is a coincidence."