Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:00:52 +0800 (PST)
From: "A. M. Varon" <andre@lasaltech.com>
To: Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org>
Subject: Re: APT 0.1.7 released!

On 15 Oct 1998, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

> The APT team is proud to announce release 0.1.7 of the next-generation
> packaging tool, APT, which enables users to easily upgrade their whole
> system of Debian GNU/Linux packages to the latest versions on the
> world-wide network of Debian HTTP and FTP mirrors.

I'm very impressed with APT!!! I actually have a hate/love relationship
with dselect... APT is really a God send! Keep up the good work!

Greetings from the Island of the Philippines.

regards,

== ========== Andre M. Varon  Lasaltech Incorporated
== ==    ==== Technical Head  Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836
==    == ==   E-mail  : andrelst@mozcom.com